There is so much information online these days that searching for something can be overwhelming. New travelers, I’ve got you covered.
The links below are all articles on this site that will help you get a jump start on your travel planning, give you some ideas for saving money on the road, and answer some of those first-time traveler questions.
Better yet, skip the blog and take the shortcut.
- 12 Things Americans Should Know Before Traveling Overseas
- Travel Adapter and Voltage Converter Basics
- Travel Insurance 101
- US Passports, Travel Visas, and Immunizations
- 21 Budget Travel Tips That WILL Save You Money On The Road
- 8 Secrets to Finding the Best Deals on Flights
- Volunteering and Working Abroad
- A Complete Guide to Using Your iPhone Abroad, for Dummies
- 7 Travel Apps I Can’t Live Without
- How to Make Cheap Phone Calls Overseas with WiFi and Skype
- Forget Texting. Talk to Your Friends for Free with Voxer, Even Overseas!
- Ninja Packing Tips: Packing List for Europe in Just a 30L Backpack
- The 3 Best Travel Shoes for Women
- 10 Gifts Every Female Traveler Wants
- How to Choose the Perfect Travel Backpack
One last thing – grab a copy of The Aspiring Traveler’s Handbook. It was written for first-time travelers and answers a lot of questions, including how to choose a destination, how to book a cheap flight, how to pack, how to budget, how to find accommodations, how to stay safe, and much more!