Stephanie Mayo just returned from a three-month solo adventure throughout Europe. She is here today to share with us what her fears were surrounding the trip, how she prepared for it, how she feels now after coming back home, and most importantly, what she learned about herself.
Stephanie shares how she has made travel a priority in her life, and how along the way she has discovered the magic of traveling solo. She is going after her dreams, pushing herself outside her comfort zone, and wants to help you to do the same. Join us for this inspiring interview that illuminates the personal reward of living the traveler life.
Stephanie Mayo (AKA Lady of the Zoos) has a passion for wildlife, the great outdoors, and travel. This Canadian gal has a passion to explore the world as well as her own backyard and writes of her solo journeys in the hopes to inspire others to care more and see more.
Episode 53 Show Notes
- Stephanie’s travel blog: The World As I See It
- Stephanie’s zoo & wildlife blog: Lady of the Zoos
- Stephanie’s first feature article on the BMT: Fear Not! For the Love of Solo Travel
- Check out Sandeman’s New Europe free walking tours
- Stephanie’s advice: “Don’t let fear slow you down or be a deciding factor…”
Give the show some LOVE (please!)
If you love the show and want to see it succeed, please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review (or to read the awesome review from the farmer) and thanks so much in advance!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download