The Budget-Minded Traveler Podcast has a new name!
Yes, after 100 episodes, The Budget-Minded Traveler Podcast (est. 2014) has a new home. Listen to milestone episode 100 for the full story, and take the leap with us into the next phase of… JUMP with Traveling Jackie.
You can still listen to all episodes below or via your favorite podcast player. We have the same feed, so if you’re already subscribed, stay put! Show notes up to episode 100 are still found right here on this blog. Browse below.
Find current podcast information and show notes here.
What Listeners Are Saying
I have binge listened to your show. You have inspired me to take a yearlong trip to Europe which I just bought my one way ticket for. Although a very experienced traveler, I know I couldn’t go through it without your website.Chris
Before listening, I had never travelled outside of the country, and I always wanted to. You and your guests have inspired me immensely! I bought a ticket to Costa Rica during Thanksgiving week, a ticket to Puerto Rico in December, and a bus ticket to Quebec!Jonathan
I found out that I was being laid off from my job. Hearing the experience of all the adventurers and travelers on your podcast has transformed my panicky feelings about a layoff to a “this is an opportunity to travel” mojo that makes me want to dance with happiness. So, thank you!!!!Valerie
I’m leaving to Europe in 4 days and I really wish I would’ve found your podcast and blog earlier! You’ve not only given me great tips but you’ve instilled a lot of confidence in me. I’m traveling solo and it’s pretty daunting, but the way you’ve talked about it it’s made me feel a lot better.Lizzy
Or subscribe with your favorite player:
Or listen to the show here:
Explore Different Types of Episodes
Expat Lifestyle Episodes
- “It Seems Impossible Until You Do It.” Moving Forward with Erin & Erin Zipperle.
- From Peace Corps Volunteer to Business Owner in Moldova with Expat David Smith
- Life As A Serial Expat with Jodi Ettenberg
- An American in Germany – Transitioning Abroad with Stephanie Urban
- American Expat Life in Spain and Italy
- Finding Life and Love in Thailand with Expat Ian Ord
- From Solo Trips to Expat Life with Rachel Sales
- Taking a Corporate America Job Overseas with Julie Smith
- Sell Everything, KEEP Your Job, and Move Overseas with Surviving Europe
Beginner Traveler Episodes
- Overcoming First Time Traveler Fears with Andrea DeNucci
- SPECIAL: Just Do It with New Traveler Pete Sveen
- Welcome to Wanderlust with First Time Traveler Stephanie Sailor
- First Time Traveler Safety Tips & Tricks
- How to Access Money Overseas: Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Cash, Exchange Rates and More
- First Time Travel Planning Help, Featuring Italy
- Oktoberfest, Munich – A Beginner’s Guide
- New Zealand Working Holiday Visa with Katie Wert
Family Travel Episodes
- Round the World with a Family of Five: Meet the Bensons
- Catching Up with the Benson Family After 6 Months in Latin America (Part 2)
- The Hardest Part of Travel is Returning Home: Reflecting with the Bensons
- Long-Term Family Travel with Erin Bender
- The High School Foreign Exchange Opportunity with Sierra Fein
- Tips for Traveling with Kids with Mark & Jolene Hamilton
- Traveling with Kids, from THEIR Perspective
Adventure Travel Episodes
- Plan a Sailing Trip Like a Pro with Costas Mantratzis
- Exploring the Americas by Car with Ford Quarterman
- The End of the Pan-American Highway w/ Ford Quarterman (Part 2)
- Driving the Carretera Austral in Chilean Patagonia
- Long-Distance Running As a Way to Travel with Mike Sewell
- South America by Motorcycle with Casey Wong
- Jackie is Going to Ride a Bike Across Austria, Alone
- 220 Miles Solo on the Danube Bike Path
Please leave a review on iTunes
If you enjoy listening to my podcast, it would mean a lot to me if you took a few minutes of your time to leave a review on iTunes. If you aren’t sure how to do this, instructions for both desktop and mobile are below.
Thank you for your continued support!