Continuing our conversation from the last episode, Ford Quarterman (@wheresthegringo) and I take you on a journey with us back to Patagonia. In December of 2017, we spent three weeks driving the length of the Carretera Austral. In this episode, we share stories about this epic experience and give tips for anyone considering trying this mind-blowing road trip for themselves.
- Read my ultimate guide to Driving the Carretera Austral.
- Listen to my first chat with Ford Quarterman back in episode 81.
- Listen to the last episode where we recap the end of Ford’s 2.5 year trip down the Pan-American Highway.
- Find Ford @wheresthegringo
- We recommend you bring: extra shoes, wool socks, sandals, odor eaters! (Be kind to your feet and your road trip buddies).
- Rent a Wicked Camper
- FutaleufuAdventure.com to stay at this amazing treehouse (Ewok) village:
Video of me crossing the “tiroleza” or “Tyrolian Traverse” over a class VI rapid on the Futaleufú River:
Please show your support!
You can do so in many ways:
- Please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review (or to read an awesome review from a farmer) and thanks so much in advance!
- Be sure to subscribe
- Tell your friends about it!
- Follow me on IG and tell me how much you love the show @travelingjackie