We first met Erin and Erin in episode 52, right after they had sold everything and moved to Austria, with a plan to stay for two years. Three years later, they returned to the US. Today, we get to reflect on how this journey has changed their lives and shaped their paths going forward. We talk about the importance of living in the moment, embracing new surroundings, and looking forward and around at life rather than backward all the time. Everyone who has returned home from travel needs to listen to this episode!
Watch our snow day video from Austria!
- Expat Life: 6 Months After Moving Back to the USA – read this post on Erin & Erin’s blog
- Erin & Erin’s website: SurvivingEurope.com
- Follow Surviving Europe on Instagram
- Listen to Erin & Erin’s first interview on this show back in BMT 52: Sell Everything, Keep Your Job, and Move Overseas
Please show your support!
You can do so in many ways:
- Please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review and thanks so much in advance!
- Be sure to subscribe
- Tell your friends about it!
- Follow me on IG and tell me how much you love the show @travelingjackie