Today we get down to business with Amanda Williams, solo female traveler extraordinaire, who has all the answers to the most asked questions about solo female travel, such as:
- Isn’t solo travel dangerous as a female?
- How do you keep your money/valuables safe?
- How do you deal with loneliness?
- What are the best destinations for solo travel?
Amanda is just a small-town Ohio girl trying to balance a “normal” life with a desire to discover the world beyond her Midwest bubble. Through her blog, A Dangerous Business, she hopes to prove to people that traveling (and especially traveling as a woman) doesn’t have to be scary, lonely, or out of anybody’s reach.
Amanda’s blog: A Dangerous Business
Amanda’s popular posts about solo travel:
- TOP 9 QUESTIONS ABOUT SOLO TRAVEL ANSWERED
- 7 GREAT PLACES FOR SOLO FEMALE TRAVEL IN 2015
- WHY I’M NOT AFRAID TO TRAVEL ALONE
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- More about Busabout from Amanda
- More about Busabout from me
- Where to find Amanda on social media: @dangerousbiz
Give the show some LOVE (please!)
If you love the show and want to see it succeed, please leave a review on iTunes – click here to leave a review (or to read an awesome review from a farmer), and thanks so much in advance!