If you’ve been following along on my travels lately, you know that I just spent an amazing couple of weeks in Chile, trekking the W Circuit of Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, followed by a week in Puerto Varas, and then another week on the beautiful, cultural island of Chiloé. It was my first (but definitely not my last) visit to this beautiful country, and it left a deep impression on me. It’s one of those places you really need to experience for yourself.
One of my favorite things to do as a blogger is share with you how YOU can get to the same places that I have traveled to and written about, but THIS one is a first. Right now, you can actually WIN a trip to Chile.
Yes, you read right, you can enter to win a trip to Chile! There is a massive sweepstakes going on until December 18th, sponsored by Turismo Chile, LAN Airlines, The Clymb, Trek Bikes, Latin Escapes, Active Junky, and Icebreaker.
If you didn’t notice by the names of those sponsors, that means you not only get to experience Chile, but you also get airfare and a whole lot of adventure gear. I’m sure you’re sold already, but let’s take a look at what you’ll receive if you win:
- A 10-day trip for two to Chile
- Roundtrip Economy Class flights for two people from anywhere in the continental US, via LAN Airlines
- A day in Santiago by bicycle
- A day at the scenic Matetic Vineyards
- 4 days in Torres del Paine National Park (accommodations at the explora Patagonia)
- 4 days at San Pedro de Atacama (gateway to the Atacama Desert)
- 2 Trek 520 touring bikes
- $500 worth of adventure travel clothing and gear from Active Junky
- $500 worth of credit ($250 per person) from The Clymb
- $1000 worth of clothing from Icebreaker
GASP. Ok, I’ll stop talking now and let you get to entering!! Buena suerte a todos!!