We’re back for another round of Ask Jackie, because the questions are so good and so many! Join us today to chat about fear of traveling as a female, transportation logistics, choosing a destination, long-term apartments overseas, losing things and theft abroad, passports, travel insurance and… craft beer. That’s right.
1:10 – How do you deal with fear of being raped or killed as a woman?
3:10 – What do you do when you are planning a trip to a less traveled region or country? How do you plan a trip when you have limited resources available to you?
5:10 – What is the best way to travel country to country in Europe?
- How to Use Budget Airlines to Get In and Around Europe
- When a Eurail Pass is Worth It and When It Isn’t
- Busabout – hop on hop off options (Learn more about Busabout!)
- Renting a Car in Europe: 3 Things You Need to Know
8:47 – How Do You Find an Apartment Long-Term Abroad?
- Airbnb – save $40 with this link!
- Video tour of my Loreto apt (Baja California Sur, Mexico) $600/mo
- Video of my Bariloche apt (Patagonia, Argentina) $700/mo
Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico Apartment Tour
14:50 – Have you ever lost your passport while traveling? If so, what did you do, and if not, what would you do?
- Find an embassy for your country, go there with any extra ID you might have, plus passport photos.
- Comprehensive tips for this scenario in The Budget-Minded Traveler Blueprint
17:30 – What should you do if you lose your things or they get stolen?
20:53 – How do you decide what trip to take next?
25:30 – How long or substantial does a trip have to be before you consider buying travel insurance? How soon do you have to buy travel insurance before your trip?
28:00 – Top 3 craft beers in the world, ranked.
Please show your support!
You can do so in many ways:
- Please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review (or to read an awesome review from a farmer) and thanks so much in advance!
- Be sure to subscribe
- Tell your friends about it!
- Take the shortcut to traveling the world sooner and smarter, with me as your guide!