In this episode we explore my backpacker packing secrets from experience of over 10 years of international travel. Check it out for packing tips and tools, and find out how to pack a carry-on only. I will also take you through 2 specific packing lists for both warm and cold weather, for both guys and ladies. Yes, it’s a lot, but you should be prepared to pack only a carry-on by the time you finish listening to it. There is also a special announcement at the end and an intermission in the middle – you’ll just have to listen to find out!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for complete list of The Budget Minded Traveler Podcast episodes
- Love what you hear? Please leave me a review in iTunes! Click here for instructions
Episode 34 Show Notes
What you will hear in this episode:
- Why it’s so important to choose the right packing vessel (backpack) before you even get started.
- Why you should only plan to pack about 80% full, according to how big your backpack is.
- Why it’s important to check the weather in ALL destinations (including your 1-day layovers) before you pack:
Seoul, South Korea (1-day layover and NOT prepared)
- Why nail clippers, tiny vials of perfume, and safety pins are awesome backpacker tools:
- How you can lock your zippers with safety pins:
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
How to Choose the Perfect Travel Backpack (VIDEO)
A Complete Guide to Using Your iPhone Abroad, for Dummies
3 Things to Help You Sleep on the Road
Ninja Packing Tips: Packing List for 2 Weeks in Europe in Just a 30L Backpack
The 3 Best Travel Shoes for Women
What to Pack: Rain Jacket or Umbrella
Give the show some LOVE (please!)
If you love the show and want to help keep it going, please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review and thanks in advance!