This post contains affiliate links.
Back by popular demand: another travel game show! Join me today as I catch up with two female bloggers: Gloria Atanmo from The Blog Abroad and Leah Davis from The Sweetest Way. While we are usually all traveling in different parts of the world, the three of us have all been in the same place together for one random holiday, you’ll have to listen to hear that story.
Grab a drink and get ready to laugh as we ask each other questions about our travels, our habits, our preferences, and more. These questions are randomly selected from a list of generic travel questions as well as from a list provided by our own BMT Community.
Listen to more episodes like this:
- BMT 79: Travel Game Show with Podcasters Derek Loudermilk and Hayden Lee
- BMT 61: Round Table Special with Jason Moore (Zero to Travel), Travis Sherry (Extra Pack of Peanuts), and Nathaniel Boyle (The Travelers)
Meet the Ladies
Gloria Atanmo from The Blog Abroad. Gloria aims to inspire others through her journey of being a solo female traveler, pushing the envelope of what’s possible, and creating the life of her dreams through a relentless pursuit and downright hustle.
Follow Gloria on Instagram (@glographics).
Leah Davis from The Sweetest Way. The Sweetest Way began as a site dedicated to long-term travel and has since transformed into a resource for digital nomads and other travel lovers seeking to create a lifestyle of location independence.
Follow Leah on Instagram (@thesweetestway).
Episode 87 Show Notes
Question #1: Which country has the hottest locals?
- Notes: Gloria’s post about the best looking men by country
Question #2: Where are you now?
Question #3: Music: Local to where you’re traveling, or something familiar that ties you to “home”?
- Notes: Shazaam and Spotify Premium
Question #4: What’s the most unusual thing you pack that can be surprisingly helpful?
- Notes: Sony A6000 mirrorless camera, VCT-R100 Sony compact travel tripod, iPhone dry bag case, Sea to Summit dry bag
Question #5: You have a 10-hour layover in Paris, what do you do?
Question #6: What’s your favorite landmark in the world?
- Notes: Podcast and packing list for Machupicchu
Question #7: What attracts you to visit a new destination?
Question #8: Do you send postcards from your travel destinations?
- Notes: Ink Cards app
Question #9: What was the one place that was the most underwhelming?
Please show your support!
You can do so in many ways:
- Please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review (or to read an awesome review from a farmer) and thanks so much in advance!
- Be sure to subscribe
- Tell your friends about it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download