Nine years ago I was awarded a scholarship to help fund my studies abroad in Turin, Italy from the National Italian American Foundation. Today, I received a copy of their Ambassador Magazine in the mail with my own article published inside: Holiday Gift Ideas, What to Give Travelers to Italy.
Please take a look, and if you are interested in anything Italy or are planning a trip there any time soon, I highly encourage you to become a member of the National Italian American Foundation. You can get a subscription to the magazine as well as the newsletter, among other benefits. A subscription would make it much easier to read my feature article as I cannot link to it, the images below are the best I can do!
Click each photo to enlarge:
Gifts For Travelers to Italy
Quick links to products mentioned:
- Wine Bottle Koozie
- Universal Adapter
- Italy Guidebook
- Pocket Italian Phrasebook
- iTunes Gift Card
- REI Gift Card
- Canon EOS M Digital Camera
- Moleskine City Notebooks
- Treasure Chest (Note: exact product in the article not available on Amazon, the link is to a similar product)
Check out the National Italian American Foundation here.
Additional Italy Resources
Helpful posts and podcast episodes all about Italy to help you plan your trip!
City Guides + Things To Do
- Venice City Guide for Budget-Minded Travelers
- Where to Eat in Rome According to Locals
- Rome: 3 Reasons to Love the City of Love
- An Olympic Experience: Torino 2006
Podcast Episodes About Italy
- BMT 65: First Time Travel Planning Help, Featuring Italy
- BMT 68: First Solo Trip to Italy: Results! with Anjie Mikesell
- BMT 70: American Expat Life in Spain and Italy