There is no one better to talk to about what you can gain from traveling the world than someone who has literally been doing it for his entire life. Ladan Jiracek joins us today to explore the things we can learn from living a travel lifestyle, pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zones, and even picking up multiple languages along the way. This episode is an inspirational journey that will leave you wanting to get on a plane, learn a language, or even make a lifestyle change.
Ladan Jiracek is the host of the Travel Wisdom Podcast, a show meant to explore what travel can do to plant the seeds of wisdom and success in one’s life. He has been traveling the world since he was a little kid with his parents and continues on his mission to see and do more every year, even if it means taking risks. Find out more about his show here.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for a complete list of The Budget Minded Traveler Podcast episodes
- Love what you hear? Please leave me a review on iTunes! Click here for instructions
Episode 46 Show Notes
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Ladan’s podcast: Travel Wisdom Podcast
- The Alchemist
- The blog post about How to Say “I’m Hungry” in 10 Different Languages
- “Travel is not just a guilty pleasure… it is an educational experience.”
- Watch my Swimming with a Whale Shark video
Thanks again to Ladan for sharing with us!
Give the show some LOVE (please!)
If you love the show and want to see it succeed, please leave a review on iTunes – click here to leave a review, and thanks so much in advance!