It’s back! In this is Ask Jackie session, we’re digging deep into just three questions. We’ll discuss how to navigate airports, what to do about recommended vs required vaccinations, and the tricks to the sometimes complicated requirement of proof of onward travel (and what that even means). These questions are taken from members of The Budget-Minded Traveler Community on Facebook, join us there if you haven’t already!
Episode 84 Show Notes
- Best Road Trip Apps for Your Next Adventure
- Get the FREE Packing Guide by clicking the box in the sidebar! It is delivered via email. If you don’t want to wait, you can get the course straight away by clicking here.
- Check the cdc.gov to find vaccination requirements, bookmark this page for quick references to passports, visas, immunizations.
- Stay tuned for episode 85, another Ask Jackie session to get through more of your questions! In the meantime, join the conversation in The Budget-Minded Traveler Community.
Please show your support!
You can do so in many ways:
- Please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review (or to read an awesome review from a farmer) and thanks so much in advance!
- Be sure to subscribe
- Tell your friends about it!