In this episode of The Budget Minded Traveler podcast, I interview Andrea DeNucci about overcoming her first-time traveler fears. She explains how she prepared for her first trip, what her fears were before the trip, and how she feels now that she has accomplished this goal of traveling internationally.
This post contains affiliate links.
Andrea DeNucci always knew she wanted to travel internationally, the problem for her was figuring out the best time to go and how to make it happen. With everything that life entails (school, work, pets, money, etc.), it was hard to find the perfect time to go. Growing up, her family traveled frequently within the United States but never overseas.
Then in February of 2014, she made the best decision of her life and made her first solo international trip to Thailand!! The trip was life-changing for her and she is so happy she took the leap and went!!
Andrea cannot wait to see where life takes her next and hopes for many more years of life-changing trips ahead.
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for complete list of The Budget Minded Traveler Podcast episodes
- Love what you are hearing? Please leave me a review in iTunes! Click here for instructions for leaving a review in iTunes
Episode 10 Show Notes
Andrea’s Advice to First Time Travelers
- “If it crosses your mind, JUST GO.”
- “No time will ever be the right time to go … it will all work out”
- “Baby steps will get you there.”
- “Don’t let any factors drag you down to think that you can’t go, because it can happen.”
The Aspiring Traveler’s Handbook SPECIAL GIFT
Andrea relied on The Aspiring Traveler’s Handbook to get her through the preparation phase of her trip, and she praises its guidance in this episode. You can take advantage of this great little handbook as well, with a special gift.
Use coupon code EPISODE10 to get FREE shipping on a signed copy of The Aspiring Traveler’s Handbook straight from The Budget-Minded Traveler herself!