The boys are back! In episode 34, we visited my favorite packing tricks and techniques, but as much as I try to accommodate men, it’s best to get advice for males straight from expert male travelers themselves. In today’s bonus episode I cornered (again) Travis Sherry from Extra Pack of Peanuts, Jason Moore from Zero to Travel, and Nathaniel Boyle from The Travelers (The Daily Travel Podcast) and got them talking about their favorite ways to pack, what they can’t leave home without, and the tricks they use to carry everything on.
Meet the Guys
- Minimalism is key – try to use dual purpose items
- Packing cubes are lifesavers
- Over the shoulder bags with garment bags in them are good (like the ones from Tortuga)
- Three shoes rule – sandals, loafers, sneakers
- Platypus water bottles because they squish
- Bandanas are like the male scarf – multi-purposeful
- J Crew work shirts
Give the show some LOVE (please!)
If you love the show and want to see it succeed, please leave a review in iTunes – click here to leave a review (or to read an awesome review from a farmer) and thanks so much in advance!