The Aspiring Traveler’s Handbook: A preparation guide to international travel is your A-Z source for planning that trip you’ve always wanted to take, on a budget. Ready to see the world for yourself?
Want a sneak peak inside? Click here to download the Introduction and Chapter 1
- Find out exactly what you should look for and watch out for in a destination country before you decide where to go.
- Not sure what you need to do to apply for a passport or visa? You’ll find that out, too.
- Get the inside scoop about finding a great deal on a plane ticket, so you can enjoy a bigger budget abroad or even another trip in your calendar.
- Find out how to pack efficiently, so you don’t overpack or bring the wrong type of luggage for your trip.
- Take advice straight from the budget expert about planning (and staying on) a budget for your travels, so you don’t have unrealistic expectations and can make your money last as long as possible.
- Learn the many tricks of protecting yourself and your valuables abroad, so you can take preventive measures before any bad situations arise.
- Find out what important things you need to take care of at home before you leave, so your life abroad can be more stress-free and enjoyable.
- Learn about international programs and opportunities that might give you just the structure you need to go abroad.
- Be inspired to actually make your travel dreams a reality.
Choose a destination from your travel bucket list, combine it with the information in this book, and you might just be on a plane before you thought it was possible.
Words on the street about
The Aspiring Traveler’s Handbook:
“I cannot imagine where I would be in my travel planning without this book! I am a first time international traveler, and all the “extra” stuff about traveling is foreign to me. From reading this book, I have become knowledgeable and confident in taking my dream trip! I am extremely excited about traveling now and I will recommend this book to anyone who wants their travel dreams to come true. Thank you!”
“This is a book I will keep with me and refer back to, not only when I am traveling to other countries, but in the US as well. Travel light, be aware of your surroundings, BUDGET, splurge on the experiences that really matter, research… The list goes on and on.”
“It feels like you are sitting right next to Jackie at a coffee shop discussing your trip and she is giving you advice on how to really get there and make it a reality.”
“This is a little gem, easy to read, full of great information, and you get the bonus of actually having a blog to follow after you finish the book.”
“The only con to reading this book is that my travel bug just started itching like crazy!”
“This book is full of answers to many of the questions I had when I started traveling. It even has great tips and good ideas for the experienced traveler. When the travel bug bites, this is the book to get you started on your adventures!”
“It sucks you in…and totally changes your perspective on life.”
“I can’t WAIT to plan my next trip now…starting with Chapter 1, I just have to figure out where to go. I’m starting with the pictures on the cover! This is an awesome resource and final product. I’m recommending it to ANYone I know who has interest in getting out and seeing this beautiful world we live in!”
Have you read the book already? How do you feel about it? Please share in the comments below!